|Not to mention my fridge calendar, my to do list apps AND gmail calendars..BTW if you love these lists too i pick them up at pier one imports|
1. Since I am apparently not going to finish my degree this year, I am going to have more time to harass my children about their school work! Yay for them... this year we will have a system that allows for stress free (well at least child shaking free) after school hours learning...
2. Finish some home projects...paint...paint...paint...volunteers??
3. Home cooked meals 5 times a week...I have bought a new apron just for this!! :) oh and lexy has her own too!! awe aren't we so domestic?
|Pumpkin is wearing mine..they are great ...and have matching rubber gloves|
4. Balance!!! My diet, my budget and my time!!
5. Read the Bible. This has been both overwhelming and completely refreshing all at the same time!
Well that is all i can think of...right now..and besides my terrible grammar is buggin me!!
|Miss Lou Who in her new classroom|
|Daniel and the coolest first grade teacher EVER!!|
|Doesnt she look grown up?|
|What would a ladybug post be without a little soph-a-loph??|