1. Our Father in Heaven...thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. This guy: So awesome to be married to a man who wants nothing more than to take care of his family. Who works hard every day and is strong enough to battle my crazy ideas and keep me grounded (I am a ton of work to keep up with...was that a fat joke?!)
3. These people: Oh how they teach me so much more than I teach them...
4. This thing: I think you all understand
5. This Church: The most amazing people ever! Serving the most awesome God! Period.
6. This lady: Seriously one awesome chica..not sure why her stolen profile pic turned out so small....
7. This coffee:
8: This Guy: miss him to the moon and back, taught me so much. love.him. So thankful for every single minute.
9. This lady: Such a sweet, sweet friend..one of those people who prove that it does not matter the time spent with a person but rather their heart. Such a blessing
10. Our amazing country. we may be beat up but never count us out.
11. For my singletwin (may I say the best one out there?!)To infinity and BEYOND!!
12. For this: The Word of God, our policy and procedure manual, our road map.
13. Babies!!! <insert the squishiest most adorable baby picture you can think of> are they not the most amazing!?! Sigh..no this is not some announcement...Ronnie said no (go figure). But I am thankful to be surrounded by fabulous mother's and more fabulous soon to be (s)!
Going with the schedule I will record a reason for gratefulness each and every day this year. I feel like I could make a list of only people and another of experiences (my husband says I'm getting carried away)
As I make this list I have found that I generally do thank the people around me, I thank the Lord who created me and the rest of this incredible world, I am excited and grateful for experience. However it is my goal to be more thankful to say it more and pray it more! I never want to get to a place where my barista gets more praise than God. The world moves so fast, it is too easy to get caught up in what doesn't matter in the end. The point of this post (other than relish in another list) is to remind myself and those I love to stop and give thanks all year, during the good during the bad. Just be thankful :)