Saturday, October 22, 2011

My newest obsession...Pinterest!

So a few short weeks ago a friend of mine told me about this website Pinterest.. it is amazing. It's like this crazy pin board self editing magazine like thing of beauty! So for the first few days I just browsed but now i am in full need of a Pintervention...seriously said that....

Anyway So I have tried to recreated two of the inspirations I have stumbled upon...
First off is this super fun and versatile milk maid braid up do.. you can look at the step by step here and you will find I totally got lost and found my own way but I still think it is cute...


 it was super easy to wear and after the fly-a-ways where contained worked out really well...

second: keeping with the theme of braids and versatility I found this  yummy gem


I can't wait to try it with ham and cheese and serve it with tomato soup or maybe with mozzarella, pepperoni and pasta sauce paired with a minestrone...

My next project....

 this will replace my old (actually the last of the "original" newly wed hand me downs) shoe storage and catch all...then I am dreaming of this one..

sweet dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment